I know several tourism businesses which execute a successful email marketing campaign with iContact's Email newsletter tool and it’s extremely affordable, cost begins at $9.95 a month and I think any marketing budget can support that.
Small businesses to Fortune 500 companies use iContact. The political campaign for Barack Obama ‘08 even used the email marketing software. Here’s a quick overview of what I know about iContact and why it’s a groovy email marketing software source:
- Choose from 300 professionally-designed email templates
- Track the open and click through rate of emails
- Develop a relationship with customers by offering a newsletter sign-up form on your Web site and manage the subscribers
- Bounce back emails are managed
- Minimizes non-delivery issues by getting the email into the inbox