I'm proscrastinating. I should be packing boxes for my upcoming move but I'm finding more important things to do. This is a run down of what I've done today:
- Killings: 87 spiders (one mama wolf spider and the babies; not my shower-mate).
- Work: Kayaked through mangrove tunnels with seven UK journalists (only lost one along the way).
- Sacrifices: 3 crickets to Gecko.
- Boxes Packed: 1.5
- Cost to Fuel Up the Car: $22.13
- Number of People I Discussed the Michael Jackson Verdict With: 17
- Number of People I Talked to Today Who Want My Current Job: 2
- Number of Dead Birds I Discarded from Outside the Office: 1
- Most Embarrassing Thing I Did Today That I'll Admit To: Watch "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic."