The star was stunning wearing a pale blue gown designed by J. Mendel while carrying an Aldo bag. As Walsh told E!, she wanted to mix high fashion with affordable products. She wanted to demonstrate women can look fabulous no matter what their budget.
What was her secret? Suave Professionals hair care. Yup, you read correctly, Suave. Affordable salon-proven products that work just as well as those fancy, schmancy over-priced salon brands.
Celebrity stylist Luck O'Connor, who I met in Chicago during BlogHer this past July (also pictured; and really wish I had him style my hair!), styled Walsh's hair in the Modern Bob. And how was the style chosen? Suave invited the public to vote on three styles: Glamorous Waves, Sleek Up-Do, but the Modern Bob was the clear winner. Obviously voting is over, but check out additional photos of Walsh and print a coupon to try Suave Professionals yourself.
Isn't the Kate Walsh Modern Bob fabulous? Follow these easy steps to get the look:
- Begin with Vibrant Shine shampoo and conditioner from Suave Professionals to restore shine and luster to dull hair;
- Next, blow dry hair in sections with a large round brush;
- For the side-swept bangs, take the front section and blow-dry back with a large round brush, swooping to the side;
- Finally, apply a dollop of Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream. Apply first to ends and work your way up to control fly-aways;
- Finish the look with Suave Professionals Extra Hold Hairspray.
Kate Walsh Photo Credit: Suave
Luck O’Connor Photo Credit: Me!