There's one catch, this special is only valid in the Sunshine State!
Non-Floridians, I know you're feeling left out but here's how you can be part of the Carrabba's wine action this summer, it's a name game! Carrabba's is looking for fans and foodies to name a limited-edition vino debuting this fall. (Floridians, put Wine Wednesdays to work, everyone knows great brainstorming happens when adult beverages are mixed in so let the creative juices flow.)
Here's the deal:
- Carrabba's is debuting an exclusive, limited-edition baby Super Tuscan wine later this fall.
- Winemaker Ruffino is blending the wine.
- Foodies and Carrabba's fans are encouraged to name the wine based on four aspects, uniqueness of the name, appropriateness for the wine blend, match with the Carrabba's personality and description of the wine inspiration.
- Entries must be submitted by July 31, 2008, visit www.Carrabbas.com for more info and to submit a wine name.
- A case of the exclusive Ruffino wine.
- A catered 2008 holiday celebration for 12.
- A year’s worth of Carrabba’s dinners in 2009.
- Can't forget bragging rights!